2020 SF Bay Classical Guitar Adult Competition
2020 SF BAY CLASSICAL GUITAR FESTIVAL & COMPETITION
Saturday February 22, 9:00am-9:00pm
3154 Woodside Road, Woodside, CA 94062
Presented by: Classical Gala West, www.cgwest.org
Guest Artist: Diana Schaible, First Prize Winner of the 2019 Sierra Nevada Classical Guitar Competition
All events open to public. $5.00 tickets or donations at door required for attendance at concerts and Adult Competition Finals.
ADULT COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
A $99.00 non-refundable registration fee must be paid on behalf of each Youth Competitor via the link on this page. No further application form is required.
Prizes: 1st: $250.00; 2nd: $150.00; 3rd: $100.00; 4th and Honorable Mention Certificates
- Competition is for performance on six string Classical Guitar
Time limits: First Round, 7 minutes each; Final round, 15 minutes each, three performers will be admitted to final round
- Ages 18 and above
- Choice of repertoire is entirely up to the performer. It is expected that every competitor's choice of music fits within the time allowed. If a competitor exceeds the given time allotted, he or she will be asked to stop with no penalty to his or her evaluation.
- Competitors will be evaluated on technique, musicianship, tone quality, and overall presentation.
- Competitors may inquire for comments by judges only after the competition has ended. Upon such requests, sharing comments with performers is at the sole discretion of the judges.
- All decisions of judges are final.
- Competitors should not be touring artists with major management. Admission to the competition is at the sole discretion of the SF Bay Guitar Festival staff.
Foreign competition winners are subject to 30% withholding of competition prize amount.
- Will be posted soon here and at www.cgwest.org
Woodside Village Church (View)
3154 Woodside Road
Woodside, CA 94062
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|